Built in its current location on October 11th 1923, service to the station was suspended in April of 1999 but the original station building, platforms and train tracks have been preserved, making it a valuable treasure from the Taisho period (1912-1926) of Japan.
On display at the platforms are three train cars, the Mo 512, Mo 593 and Mo 601, which all used to run on the train line that passed through Former Meitetsu Mino Station.
- Life & Culture
2926-4 Hiro-oka-cho, Mino City, Gifu 501-3732
3 minute walk from Mino-shi Station on the Nagaragawa Railway
April – September: 9:00am – 5:00pm
|Days Closed for Business||
Parking spaces for approximately 40 standard vehicles